Anders als in den letzten Jahren stellt Microsoft in diesem Jahr (fast) alle Sessions der gerade in Atlanta zu Ende gegangenen TechED 2011 als Videomitschnitt + Slides zur Verfügung. Viel Spaß beim Download oder ansehen
Office365 + SharePoint in the Cloud
Microsoft Office 365: Directory Synchronization
- This session focuses on what the Directory Synchronization tool is used for,and what will be available in V2 of the tool. We demo the tool and discuss when a company should use it in a deployment,depending on the size and needs of the company.
What Do Existing BPOS Customers Need to Do to Prepare for Microsoft Office 365?
- This session addresses your questions about moving from the current version of Microsoft Business Productivity Online Standard Suite (BPOS-S) to the next version,Office 365. It highlights key areas you should be thinking of now,so that your customer will be ready to move to the next version.
Microsoft Office 365: Identity and Access Solutions
Integrating Microsoft SharePoint 2010 with Windows Azure
- Many companies are beginning to use Windows Azure and looking to integrate SharePoint with Windows Azure. In this session,we’ll explore three primary ways that these technologies come together: cloud-based service integration,data and information storage and service bus connectivity for remote…
Taking Office to the Cloud: Integrating Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows Azure
Microsoft Office 365: The Future of Productivity
- This session provides a preview of our next generation cloud productivity services,Office 365 (previously known as Business Productivity Online Standard Suite). Office 365 brings together cloud versions of our most trusted email,communication and collaboration software,Exchange Online,SharePoint…
Microsoft SharePoint Online Overview
- This informative and demo-filled session provides an overview of SharePoint Online,and as much detail as we can fit into one hour.
Microsoft Office 365: Deployment Overview
- This session provides guidance for individuals responsible for coordinating and performing customer deployment and migration activities related to migrating customers from their current environment to Office 365 for enterprises. This session guides attendees through three key deployment project…
Technorati: SharePoint, Podcast, SharePointCommunity, SharePoint 2010, Michael Greth, Office 2010, Office365
20 Mai 2011 15:37