Und noch ein Bericht von Mart Muller von der OfficeDevCon:
I saw a session today about search in Office SharePoint 2007 which was a really good one. They talked and showed a lot of things you can do with search in the new version. The keyword here is relevance.
Some points about what is improved (and what we’ve been looking for!):
- RSS in search. support to subscribe to search queries
- A set of (new) webparts: core results (results webpart), dataform webpart, high confidance match, statistics, pagination (paging), search box, best bets and… hidden shared object (for the logic for all webparts)
- Drill down supported! For example on document type.
- AND/OR/NOT/Phrase support (i.e. “chocolate coveres” –frog)
- Freetext(), and/or/not, contains(), like, order by acs|desc operators in SQL syntax search
- Only one index, which is backward compatible in 2007.
- The search webservice is also backwards compatible.
- Really simple query’s (i.e. “carol scope:people” or “carol site:www.microsoft.com”).
- A lot of properties to set in the search webparts!
There is a lot more to talk about this topic, but it is clear that a lot of things have been improved!
Technorati: SharePoint, SharePoint 2007
23 Mrz 2006 8:52